Monday, December 28, 2009

Big List Monday- Organize Drawers at work

Yesterday was busy from 5:30 am til 11:30 pm

I did get the kitchen in much better shape
and my back
and my heels
are feeling it.

The counters are re-arranged
The table is cleaned off
All dishes are clean
Food in the fridge
all laundry is done

doesn't sound like much, but the kitchen took 4 hours
and laundry took 3,
9 loads, washed, dryed folded and put up
I didn't get the stew started
so that is today

Today is work
at work
organizing the elfa drawers
four sets of four
that is a big job,
and a messy one

then this afternoon
home to cook
and work on the living room
and tonight

a little happy hour fun
I am excited about it.

Have a great day

oh.. and I think the only thing
I didn't get done yesterday
was the cat box
so that is on today's list as well

No comments: