Sunday, June 10, 2007

Meet Me at the Pool

Yes, it finally opened
and
Yes, I sat in the sun
and tested the waters yesterday
and it was great

ok, not the greatest
but still,
it was great
to sit in the sun
and talk a little while
and have a cold drink
and dip my toes
in the cool pool.

I was much calmer after that

think it is good for my sanity

I have been told recently
that in conversations
I am not really saying much
or asking much

and then I look at my last few posts
and in a way
I am repeating myself

I think it is the stress of all
that is going on
the changing of my lifestyle
that was interrupted
but I have to say
that interruption
has started to become
a pleasant one.

My son and I had
a very pleasant day
yesterday.

I just kindal figured out
how to
Let Go and Let God


and so far,

it is working,

so meet me at the pool
and we can take a dip

have a great day....

No comments: