Saturday, April 28, 2007

Thinking Things Over or Over Thinking Things

Mr. Turnaround has been great
This Week

We were out in public on Wed night
which is not the story tonight
but he was very attentive
and thoughtful and surprisingly
he even told someone we were
"dating"
which blew me away
now the circumstances and
why he told them
and the fact they know me
and he probably knew it would get back to me
well those were all the things
that ran through my head
when she approached me and said
"You're dating "Mr. Turnaround"?"
yeah, I guess... sort of... was my answer

so no, I guess I don't feel like I am dating him
I think I am trying to decide if what we are doing
is dating
or if I am just killing time

I tend to think
after several hours of thought
is that I may just be killing time with him
or that I think
HE IS just killing time
with me
but hey, that could be the depression talking
which is a real possibility at the moment

anyway, here is the real post reason

he took me to the airport yesterday morning
we waited for a little while
in the cell phone parking lot
which is free
because we were way early for me to even be there
I asked what he was doing on Tuesday
thinking I would ask him to pick me up
I mean
I have had 4 offers from people to pick me up
but it is sort of
a test
yes
a test
to see how he does things
so I asked if he wanted to pick me up
he said he could if I needed him to
I explained I had 4 other offers
so if he didn't want to,
I could call one of them
LSS
he will pick me up

then he drove me to the dropoff
got out
got my bag
gave me a hug
talked a second
gave me a kiss
said
"give me a ring when you get ready to land"
and silly me thought
-oh, he wants to make sure I get there safe
and sound and for me to check in with him-
and then I remember it is very early
he is going to go home and nap
so I might wake him up
so I say
"You will probably be asleep"

and he said
yeah, but I will be in the cell phone lot


DUH... he was talking about Tuesday
so I said
oh...you mean on Tuesday
ok, I will

and I retreated

into the airport

Fuck... how fast can I get pissed off?
pdq

so am I suppose to not call before then?
does that mean we aren't going to talk for 5 days..?
what else is new?


anyway... I know it was a simple miscommunication
I know he didn't do anything wrong
I just took it wrong
I know he can be thoughtful and caring
it just wasn't the way I wanted it to be
at that time

anyway, it is over now
I just had to get it out of my system

thanks, and comments are ready

Have a great day... hope it is as pretty where you are as it is here...

3 comments:

Walker said...

I have always beleived if someone really misses you they would call as much as posible but thats me.

Anonymous said...

Know that I miss you, and I do still think of you!

~Roxxy

Walker said...

Stopped by to wish you a Happy Mothers Day. I hoipe all is well with you