Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Summer Vacation

You know me
at least some of you do
well enough
to know
that the place I would love
to spend my summer vacation
is not in a room
with 20 something other people
learning about writing
but probably
would be
sitting by a body of water
sipping extremely strong
pina coladas

well I am doing the first one
so if I don't write for awhile
you will understand
I am doing it all day long
with a group of strangers
in person
and sharing
and hoping none of them
go home a google a phrase
or word
that will bring them here

and they are my guinea pigs
for my transformation

you know you have to do something
at least 30 times,
and more likely 90 times
before you make it a habit
and that is what I am trying to do

See ya on the 4th of July
(yep, it is that long)

1 comment:

Walker said...

Yes I see you out by the pool tanning like you always do.

Have a Happy Fourth Of July