Sunday, February 03, 2008

Cloud Nine

I haven't mentioned
the Law Student
since before Christmas

He was the guy who took me
to see my favorite Christmas lights
in Johnson City

We had a great time
that I felt ended way too soon

and actually
that was the last time I saw him

He made me feel butterflies
you know
that feeling that not just anyone
awakens in you
that instant attraction
that could be called
a Crush
to use a school girl or school boy term
or should I say
He makes me feel all giddy
and school girlish

and the last time I felt that was
was with Mr. Turnaround

so I have been missing
what I feel is instant chemistry
that so many people chase
and rarely find is reciprocal

and tonight
I found out
during our DATE
yes, we had a date
that it is reciprocal

His honesty
is very refreshing
He was very forthcoming
with good thoughts
and wishes
and he let me know
that if there was anything
I wanted to ask him
he would answer honestly...

and he did...

He was a perfect gentleman
we went to dinner
and then discussed our musical venue choices
we decided we could make our own music

*wink wink

we retrieved firewood from my back yard
and burned a nice fire
in his backyard
while drinking libations
and playing his guitar and singing
or listening to his stereo
and his extensive music collection
it was a great
Intimate evening
full of conversation
and comfortable bouts of silence

I am completely comfortable with him
and I think it is vice versa as well

so yeah,
I am floating on Cloud Nine
and hoping it lasts a while...

what cloud are you on?

No comments: