Sunday, February 24, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Wonders never cease

I have been invited many places
many times
by different men

sometimes it is
just a small town
not too far away
sometimes it is the coast
closest to where I live

sometimes it is just to go
get a coke
or a drink
but last week

Last week
the Hippie, or Tater,
as he has proven
to be
One Hot Potato

asked me to go
to
VEGAS

we left Friday morning
we took care of business
(his work business)
that afternoon

then it was
a Las Vegas Show
great food
a bit of gambling
souvenir purchasing
sight seeing
etc....

and other than that my friends

What happens in Vegas
Stays in Vegas

I had a great time
it was
an all expense paid weekend
gambling and all
so I am not out anything
from my pocket

and a man who treated me
like a queen
so girls
they are out there

just good luck finding them

Viva Las Vegas

and I am so glad to be home
sleeping in my own bed
where it is quiet
and comfy

2 comments:

Walker said...

It sounds like you got lucky LOL

Bennu said...

Ya think? lol hmmmm I even saw an Elvis Impersonator, but I didn't see the inside of any of the chapels... I might not have much sense, but I have enough not to go there...

WHIV< SIV