Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where Have All The Good Dicks Gone?

The other day
I was chatting with a friend
a male friend
and the concept of the word
"Average"
came up
He asked me
what I thought
was "average" for a man's penis

Hmmm... Mr. Duvall is great
but what he works me over with
is what I would call average
with his technique being
head and shoulders above the rest

but honestly
I hadn't measured

Sure, I know
that in the last couple of years
no other man
I have had the chance to encounter
has measured up to
what I would consider
AVERAGE
in fact
much less
Above Average

But as far as a
Standard Measurement
All I have used
in a very long time
was my own rule of thumb
along with my hand

No one has been a handful
much less more than a handful
or a mouthful
in a very long time

The only measuring stick I have used
in Three years
realistic or not
has been Mr. Duvall

but that wasn't in size alone
but the entire package

It has crossed my mind m
more than once or twice
that perhaps
my earliest sexual experiences
left me with
unrealistic expectations
of the average size
of a man's dick.
They were,
the three I remember vividly-
were more
than a handful
and in one particular case
two handfuls...

That was many moons ago
hence the question
"Where have all the good dicks gone?"

Many times
the muse and I
have been shocked
and dismayed
as we hear from our friends,
acquaintances, and coworkers-
all that are women,
that they do not like sex
they don't enjoy it
they see it as a chore
they avoid it when they can
they want it over in a hurry
when they can't avoid it

I would hate to think
that the men in their lives
that they are sleeping next to
is a man with a really good dick
that isn't getting
to come out and play
on a regular basis
much less whenever he wants to.

Just as I hope that
the man of my dreams
if he has mistakenly married
the wrong woman
isn't unhappy when he wakes up each morning
and looks at his wife,
but is happy and looking forward to the day.

I hope the man, no, DICK of my dreams
if taken by another woman
isn't being neglected
and wasting away
being held captive
in a pair of tighty whities

but is being appreciated
for his more than "averageness"

which by the way,
according to the chart,
emailed to me
by the friend mentioned at the
beginning of the post,
6 inches is average.

Now,
that's what I am talking about

Where are those boys?
I need a better radar

5 comments:

Walker said...

Where are all the Dicks? Running away from Jane. LOL

Does size matter, some say yes other say no and then there is the where are you planning stick it aspect of it.

I hear Penis enlargment gadget sales are sky rocketing so you may be finding super dong soon.
But you got to wonder with those vacuum things they sale, wouldn;t it be stretching it kind of thin.
More like supper speggetti dong.

On the other side of the fence, men are asking where are all the tighties that were around when they were younger.
Probably with Dick, Jane's husband.

muse said...

Ahhhh...Specdickulation-my favorite pastime! I have not had as much misfortune with this less than average epidemic as of late.

Since I know of these "less than average size boys" I'm wondering if their penile stature reflects their infantile personalities. hmmm? Teeny peenies-Tiny mindies. Maybe we should get a government grant to study this possible link. Do you think we could get study subjects?

Walker said...

Happy Valentines Day @-;-

travistee said...

I'll tell you where they are...in AUSTIN! Which isn't too far of a drive for you, Ms. Muse...

Bennu said...

Walker,
Muse and I discussed how none of the toys we have seen are usually "average" but much larger, which may be the reason we have great expectations, and why some women (not us of course) are not "tighties"....lol

Muse,
I know I catch you off guard sometimes with specdickulation, but I think you have a good idea about the independent study.

Travistee,

One of those "less than average" guys was from Austin, but I am sure, that per capita, it is a much larger town... as far as specdickulation is concerned... based on the picture on your blog alone.