Thursday, December 14, 2006

Rock Solid Alibi

My health has been
well
less than STELLAR
of late
but really
after the Dr. went over
all the tests he ran
I am in really good condition
I just don't feel it

My shenanigans of late
had me a bit concerned
when my "aunt" didn't come to visit
on time this month
but then again,
I do have a benign tumor
in my uterus
that is the size of a walnut
which until today
I was under the assumption
as told by the nurse over the phone
that it was a water cyst on my ovary

Given all that
I chose to take a day
after two beautifully sunny days
and the dr. visit
was the excuse

but lucky for me
and my conscience
which makes me feel guilty
for playing "hooky"
because this afternoon
I am going to see Mr. Duvall
for an afternoon of pure delight

I saw the president of the PTA
in the lobby of the Dr. Office
so....
air tight alibi
the rabbit didn't die
and sex all afternoon

what more could a girl ask for?

ummm

well, you are right,
I could ask
to find a man
that will stay in my bed
and my life
but hey, let's be realistic
that ain't happening

No comments: