Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Copycat-ing is the highest form of a compliment, Fucking A

As you may remember
I am the teacher of the children

there is a teacher I really enjoy working with
her name here will now be Boo

there are three teachers I really DON"T
enjoy working with
known as
The Bitches across the Hall

So,
Boo and I have been working
and planning
and preparing
for the Holiday Season

We chose three books to use to teach
that are Christmas related

One of which is
The Gingerbread Man

and different versions of it

So yesterday
Boo and I stayed late and
put brown butcher paper up in the hall
drew Gingerbread Houses on it
and began painting it

So we have two beautiful GB Houses
up in the hall
when the little lovelies (children)
arrived this morning

of course
you know
the Bitches
were so jealous

They decided that they should put up their own
GB houses on the wall
in the hall
JUST LIKE OURS

HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

*singing like Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality

They are so jealous
They wish they were so smart
They want to do what we did
They wish they were so clever
They are so jealous

and now, now
mine and Boo's

look really good
next to theirs.

And for bitches who
are so lazy they leave
early every day

they were still there
when I left today
and they hadn't even started
painting....

and they used crappy
I said Crappy
TAPE

and we used the only tape we know
that will hold up
in our hall

Green masking tape
from the taping aisle
at Home Depot.

and no, I didn't tell them nada.....

Paybacks are hell
and they just collected


hee hee hee

2 comments:

Le laquet said...

LMAO!!!! Go you!

I put Chirstmas trees, snowmen and Christmas puddings up yesterday.

Christams cards with twinkling (lots of glitter) stars today :o)

Le laquet said...

WTF?!?! Nice how I can spell Christmas 3 different ways in 1 post though eh?