Thursday, November 08, 2007

THE BOYS

I haven't been dating
I haven't been
dating for quite some time

I miss having a man in my life
(and yes, I have been drinking)

I miss

a man to snuggle up to
a man to play footsies with
in bed
when it is chilly out
or just when I first get into bed

I miss
a man holding me
and reassuring me
that all will be fine

I miss

a man fixing me an
ice cold diet Coke in the morning
and bringing it to me
as he wakes me up gently

I miss
a man to hold me
and make me feel special

I miss
making sweet passionate love
not monkey sex (which is good, don't get me wrong)
or (pure and simple) sex
but making sweet, wonderful love,
where he puts his guard down
and shows you how he really feels
and is all concerned with your needs

Now, I do have THE BOYS
and boy, is it a good thing
I don't know how you fellas do it
going for so long,
without some good lovin'

I mean,
DAMN,
that shit,
well
you know,
it just AIN"T RIGHT

is it?

no, I know,
it isn't

so I have been out drinking
with the muse
and three men
ok, 4,
but three of them
I like so much
as really good guys
to have in your life
one is the Keeper of the Beers
and the second is Taken and deadly
and the third is
the Muses' muse


and well the 4th
is hers for now,
but I don't enjoy him
like she does
which is fine
I am happy for her
but here's the story

they are all good guys,
the three
stooges, if you will
and althought
as drunken as I am
I wouldn't have had
any of them, due to
their connection with
the muse...

yeah, she was swimming
in the Bermuda Triangle tonight

but the hugs were good
but I left them all there
and came home to
THE BOYS

my little battery operated friends
who are taking care of my needs for now

there is

Earl the Pearl
and
The Big Boy

which we all know is relative
and no
I don't mean related to me
but
depending on your preferences
may be regarded to
as more
than
" The Big Boy"
and so
i am off
to enjoy the boys
and stay
safe and sound
within my own
psyche'


for now


wishing you
your own version of
" The Boys"


1 comment:

Walker said...

Everytime i hang out with the boys the SWAT team is called out