Sunday, October 02, 2005

It was not in the Cards

Today I am staying home rather than go to the beach.... the decision was made for me when I learned that a mere 3 days after an observation with one supervisor, I have another one with the main supervisor.... and no, it isn't because the first observation didn't go well, in fact it went really well. It is an anomaly caused by the fact that the two supervisors didn't plan their observations together.

I had the opportunity to change it to a later date, but I prefer to get it over with. I believe I will go to the beach in a couple of weeks instead. Yes it is still hot here. We had a cold front blow through last week, so the temps are out of the hundreds but will be 96 today. We had one day in the 80's, it was very pleasant. So I think the beach will still be very pleasant for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Bennu said...

SG,

It is my pleasure, and I am glad your sister is smiling. Hope all is well with you.

Bennu said...

Thanks for Sharing

WW, I knew there was a good reason I haven't had a chance to meet Alex in person. Now I know it is best that I don't... yes, he has an magnetic quality about him doesn't he... ? hmmmm well, Callie is a very lucky woman isn't she...